Palak Chaat recipe by Chef Sanjyot Keer
Facebook - https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram - https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter - https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Palak Chaat by Chef Sanjyot Keer
1 cup gram flour
1/2 cup oats flour
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp mango powder
Salt to taste
1 cup water
Oil for frying
1 bunch spinach leaves
1 cup yogurt
Garlic and tamarind chutney
In a bowl add gram flour, oats flour, red chili powder, raw mango powder and salt. Give it a mix.
Now add 1 cup water. You can add half the water and mix first to avoid lumps and then again add half of the remaining water.
Now wash and clean the spinach leaves and dry them thoroughly. You can cut the excess stem.
Dip spinach leaves into the flour mixture and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
Now layer the fried spinach leaves with yogurt and other assortments and serve immediately.
For the Garlic Tamarind Chutney:
5-6 Garlic cloves
10-12 Kashmiri Red Chillies
Lemon Sized ball Of tamarind
salt to taste
2 tsp roasted cumin powder
• Take a bowl and add gram flour , oats flour, red chilli powder , raw mango powder , salt to taste & water stir well and keep aside
• Now take a pan add oil in it and keep on slow flame
• Dip the spinach leaves in gram flour batter
• And deep fry it
• Now place the spinach leaves on a plate pour some curd on it followed by mint chutney and garlic & tamarind chutney
• Finally top it up with sev & pomegranate and serve immediately .